We are fully booked for 2023 – but all is not lost! Check back in case of cancellations.
- A 90-minute show performed by 5 actors.
- Available dates between Monday, November 20th – Friday, December 1st.
- Chose the time/day that works best for you.
- The production focuses on themes of personal identity/authenticity, mental health, and social justice.
- Help educators and students get excited about live theatre and Shakespeare.
- Show students that Shakespeare can be reimagined in a way that’s relatable to them.
- Give students the tools and ideas to express themselves.
- Plus – who doesn’t love a play in the middle of the day!?
- Gym/Cafeteria: Our production requires a space of 40′ x 60′ with access to power. (We provide our own set and tech equipment)
- Secure Space: Our cast requires a secure space to change and leave their belongings in.
- Students: We estimate we can perform for 100 students per show.
FULL SHOW & POST-SHOW TALK-BACK
OPTIONAL 1 HOUR ADD-ON WORKSHOP
$200 per instructor